Information Overload

I thoroughly enjoy uni, this page is going to be dedicated to all the stuff i get up to whilst I am here, and hopefully see where my future leads!

Pages

Sunday 22 January 2012

Junk Shopping and Tangents


After I took the backs of the watches ( I say I, my dad did it after my attempt to whack them with a hammer)

The watches and stuff before I destroyed them to get the parts.

Was looking around Edinburgh at some antique shops, A lot of stuff is rubbish but u can find a gem or two. This brass decoration was found in the one across the street from me. It has a little bird on a perch with a little opening. Got some keys and handles and odd bits for inspiration for the steampunk stuff.


This picture shows the inner cogs and pieces that came from the watches as well as from a pack from ebay. This will be good for some drawing inspiration as well as potential applique for a jacket or top! Looking forward to getting my teeth into this project. Rx

No comments:

Post a Comment