Information Overload

I thoroughly enjoy uni, this page is going to be dedicated to all the stuff i get up to whilst I am here, and hopefully see where my future leads!

Pages

Thursday 2 February 2012

Framework Knitters

Last term I created a presentation about my project which was part of my Framework Knitters Interview. It was done in a little bit of a hurry as I only decided what to do for a project the day before the closing date. The application was enough to grant me an interview. Dressed to impress complete with stockings and suspenders I readied myself. Four gentlemen interviewed me in a warm room in the top floor of the high mill and grilled me about my tiny knowledge of knit as well as the ins and outs of the project.
I spoke as best I could but towards the end of the interview the men spoke about how competitive it was and that my project, although using warp knit, was not directly linked to the industry, but that I would hear one way or another how it went. So I assumed the worst and put it down to good experience.
Having heard nothing over the Christmas period I put it to the back of my mind however last Monday a thin envelope came through the letter box which housed a letter of congratulations and a check!
So thrilled! Better get my arse in gear and get down to some serious work!!! rx

No comments:

Post a Comment