Information Overload

I thoroughly enjoy uni, this page is going to be dedicated to all the stuff i get up to whilst I am here, and hopefully see where my future leads!

Pages

Friday 4 March 2011

Thoroughly Modern Emily






it was so good. even though snow was forecasted the sun was shining and it wasn't that cold.
At ridiculous o'clock in the morning, Emily Gunning and I arrived and set up. Poor girl, the amount I put her through, (it is amazing how a great mac and cheese can act as a bargaining tool) Emily has beautiful long blonde hair which took a very long time to put up. But it looked great and the different layer caught the light. Six buses, Five outfits, hundreds of beads, a tin of hair spray, Thirty-seven kirby grips, Six cheese and pickle sandwiches and Twelve cups of tea makes a good day.

Have a wee peak at the results of the day, hope you like it. Need to photoshop the final ones so will put them up soon! rxx

No comments:

Post a Comment