Information Overload

I thoroughly enjoy uni, this page is going to be dedicated to all the stuff i get up to whilst I am here, and hopefully see where my future leads!

Pages

Wednesday 23 February 2011

The GVVT




On the 7th of February I met with the Glasgow Vintage Vehicle Trust, Iain, Ian and Gordon. After a cup of tea and a chat about what I was up to (which you will find out about next week) we went for the tour around the garage in Bridgeton I really liked what they were doing and got to have a great look around. There is such a passion for restoring the buses, there is a story behind each one. They were more than happy to have me go on and off the buses (which i have to admit was not always graceful). A working Museum they have programs with the community and are very much present in Glasgow Fairs.

So I had three weeks to get everything up to scratch and D day is on Monday. Keep posted to find out what happens.

rxx

No comments:

Post a Comment