Information Overload

I thoroughly enjoy uni, this page is going to be dedicated to all the stuff i get up to whilst I am here, and hopefully see where my future leads!

Pages

Thursday 20 October 2011

Group Project


Over this two weeks we have been assigned a group project. My group met on Tuesday and did a giagantic mind map in order to grasp where everyone was from and how they were going to carry their own project forward. I was decided to look at the Scottish culture and make something that related to it.
We focused on the word RAIN. Lots of it. As such we went on by looking at umbrellas. Collated images and are assembling our boards.
As part of the research I had a look at how to make an umbrella structure which lead me to origami, it may not be practical but it was fun. I think it could lead to some interesting designs for the umbrella though perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment