Information Overload

I thoroughly enjoy uni, this page is going to be dedicated to all the stuff i get up to whilst I am here, and hopefully see where my future leads!

Pages

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Photoshoot march 29th






Yesterday helped out some uni friends with their collection photographs! such good fun! went to a little studio in edinburgh, the girl was lovely and even stayed an extra hour to help us out. The designers are part of FDI3 at Heriot Watt. The first set were for Emily Oliveri's collection "Wings", The next set were for Samantha McEwan "Love Your Bones" and the final set were for Anna Visocchi's "From Our Haus to Bahaus". Alot of hard work went into the garments!
I love Emily
"Scared face, your scared, terrified, ALIEN BABIES ARE CHASING YOU!"
Clearly I need to work on that!
Fellow models are Robyn Wade on the right and Yasmin Bawa on the far left in the last picure.
Great day.
Rx

No comments:

Post a Comment